301 N. 8th St.
Garden City, KS 67846
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed on Holidays
Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you with:
- Establishing service and will answer any inquiries on your electric/water utilities.
- The City's financial information.
- Melinda (Finance Director) - Department Head Serving Since April 1991
- Amy (Accounting/Billing Software And Reporting) - Utilities and Systems Manager Serving Since June 1996
- Jellisa (Special Payment Processing) - Utilities and Systems Assistant Serving Since March 2008
- Christie (Accounts Payable/Payroll) - Financial Analyst Serving Since December 1999
- Rosario (Collections) - Clerk/Cashier Supervisor Serving Since August 2002
- Lucy (Billing) - Utility Billing Clerk Serving Since April 2012
- Chelsea (Customer Service Rep) - Clerk/Cashier Serving Since August 2013
- Glenda (Customer Service Rep) - Clerk/Cashier Serving Since September 2014
- Brianda (Customer Service Rep) - Clerk/Cashier Serving Since January 2016
- Tiffany (Customer Service Rep) - Clerk/Cashier Serving Since February 2017
- Patricia (Accounts Receivable) - Office Assistant Serving Since October 2016
How do I obtain a Kansas ID or driver's license?
You may obtain both at the Department of Motor Vehicles, located at 2506 North John Street. You can contact the Department of Motor Vehicles at 620-276-8411.
Where do I obtain a marriage license?
You can obtain a marriage license at Finney County District Court, located at 425 North 8th Street. Contact the Finney County District Court at 620-271-6120.
Where do I pay for my car tags / vehicle registration and/or property taxes?
You can pay for your car tags/vehicle registration and/or property taxes at the Finney County Administration Building located at 311 North 9th Street. Contact the Finney County Administration building at 620-272-3559 or visit their website.