Click to Home
Go To Search
Broken Curb & Gutter
Report a Problem

Broken curb and gutter on public streets throughout the City are repaired / replaced by the Street Division. They are treated on a case-by-case basis. Each individual case is placed on the Public Work's list for repairing / replacement. If funds are available towards the end of the year, those funds will be used for repairs / replacement of bad curbs and gutters. If you would like to report a broken curb or gutter you may contact the Public Works Department at (620) 276-1260 or e-mail at

Img Cloudy 34°F