301 North 8th St.
Garden City, KS 67846
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The City Clerk serves as recording secretary for City Commission meetings, prepares and distributes City Commission meeting agendas and packets, and serves as staff support for the Governing Body. The City Clerk is also responsible for the City’s record management system and for the publication of all ordinances and resolutions. She serves as the Freedom of Information Officer and maintains all pertinent data regarding City Boards and Commissions.
Standard Traffic Ordinance and Uniform Public Offense Code Ordinance
Please be advised that the City of Garden City, Kansas has adopted the Standard Traffic Ordinance and the Uniform Public Offense Code. Electronic copies of those documents are available by clicking on the respective link.
Please be further advised that the City of Garden City, Kansas has made amendments and omissions to the Standard Traffic Ordinance and Uniform Public Offense Code. Those changes can be found at Code of Ordinances.
License and Permit Applications
- Affidavit of Exemption 2015
- Appointment of Treasurer or Candidate Committee Form for Local Office
- Auction License
- Candidate Declaration
- Carnival/Circus Permit
- CMB Corporate License
- CMB Firm Partnership or Association License
- CMB Individual License
- How to Request Public Records
- Kennel/Cattery License
- Liquor License Application
- Local Itinerant Merchant Application
- Non-Local Itinerant Merchant Application
- Open Records Request Form
- Pawnbroker License Application
- Precious Metal Dealer Application
- Scrap Metal Dealer License
- Statement of Substantial Interests for Local Office
- Taxi/Limousine Application
- Your Guide to City Commission Meetings