The Garden City Department of Planning and Zoning is responsible for leading the community into the future through the implementation of the Comprehensive Plan as well as Zoning and Subdivision regulations. This office is also responsible for enforcing zoning regulations in Finney County and Holcomb.
- Garden City Zoning Regulations
- Garden City Comprehensive Plan
- Garden City Subdivision Regulations
- Capital Improvement Plans
- Floodplain Management
- Finney County Zoning Regulations
- Holcomb Zoning Regulations
- 2019 FINAL CHAT REPORT
- Site Plan Review Application
- Board of Zoning Appeals Application
- Zoning Use Permit Application
- Rezoning Application
- Zoning Regulations Amendment Application
- Final Plat Application
For information on planning services, zoning, and subdivision regulations, or other services, please contact by telephone at 620-276-1170. The offices of Planning and Zoning are located at the City Administrative Center, 301 North 8th Street.