Spring and Fall Cleanups are Citywide initiatives to clean up personal property in Garden City. City waste collection crews facilitate the effort with expanded residential neighborhood collections routes.
Items eligible for pick-up must be sorted and placed by the street curb by 8:00 a.m. on the scheduled day of neighborhood collection. Alley pick-ups will not be accommodated. Do not block water meters with debris. Sort tree trimmings, old furniture, boxes, and appliances into separate piles. Tree trimmings may not be longer than 8 feet in length. Limit one truckload of tree branches/brush per home. Refrigerators will only be picked up through special arrangement with the Street Division, (620) 276-1270.
- Any Wastes Created by a Contractor for Tree Trimming, Home Remodeling, Etc.
- Demolition Debris
- Grass Clippings
- Liquid Paints and Petroleum Products (i.e. oil, roofing tar, crack sealer, gasoline, diesel)
- Shingles or Roofing Materials
- Vehicle Motors or Batteries
- To find out when crews will be at your address, visit: www.FinneyCountyGIS.com/PublicPickUp
- Contact the Street Division at (620) 276-1270 for further information.